How To Apply
- Home /
- Admission /
- How To Apply
STEPS TO ENROLL INTO AN ICT ENABLED COURSE OF THE UNIVERSITY
- Click on "Apply Now" button on the home page. Fill the admission form with all the required details, scan all the required documents as mentioned below along with photographs and upload them. Please note down the system generated Provisional Enrolment Number after submitting application for all further references and communication.
- Make Payment of fee either through Online Payment or with a DD as specified below.
- Please do not forget to Save/Print Fee Receipt.
- Take a print of the application form and sign.
- Send hardcopy of each of the documents mentioned below, duly attested/notarized by a Gazette officer.
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Demand Draft (along with one photocopy in case of DD Payment) / Printed copy of the receipt in case of Online payment payment
- Please download the ECS form from the website of the University, fill it up, get your banker’s signature and send the same along with the documents.
DOCUMENT CHECKLIST FOR APPLYING ONLINE
- Proof of Qualification: Attested/notarized photocopies of the last qualifying exam and statement of marks (degree certificate/mark sheet)
- If change of name is due to marriage or any other reason, students have to furnish the following documents:
- 1. Change of Name Application Form.
- 2. Photocopy of the Judgement (Decree) from the Court, containing the declaration of change of name.
- 3. Advertised copy of Newspaper.
- Note: Affidavit, Marriage Certificate etc will not be accepted for Change of name.
- Proof of Date of Birth: Copy of any one of the document which mentions the Date of Birth of the candidate :
- Photocopy of SSLC/SSC Marks Card or Transfer Certificate showing Date of Birth attested by the Gazetted Officer/Notary
- An Extract from the School Admission Register certified by the Head of the Institution.
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipality or Local Bodies or any Government or semi Government Institutions(Attested).
- Extract from the Passport (attested copies)
You will need to get 1 photocopy of the above mentioned documents attested/notarized by a gazette officer of the Government.
Address for Dispatch
KSOU Online Programs
1st Floor, Admission Building,
Karnataka State Open University,
Please send the envelope containing the documents mentioned above by Registered Post Acknowledgement Due Only.
Please write Provisional Enrolment Number of your Application on the backside of Photograph and also super scribe envelope with the same.
During admission, along with the application form and required documents, the student will have to submit the requisite fees. The fees payable includes one-time fees and the fees payable for the first year.
The University provides two modes of payment of fees for the student.
Options for Making The Payment Offline - Demand Draft: The student is required to make a DD in favor of “KSOU Online Programmes" payable at Mysore.
ONLINE PAYMENT: KSOU ICT Enabled Programs has also facilitated the medium of Online payments for its students. Using this option, the students can pay their fees through credit card/debit card/net banking from the comfort of their homes. After filling up the online admission form, the student shall be guided to the online fee payment page of the University.
FEES FOR SECOND YEAR
- STANDING INSTRUCTIONS: Students paying via credit card through online mode, can opt for standing instructions on their credit card. The requisite fees shall be debited on the same credit card of the student on the due date. Please ensure that you select the Standing Instruction option while paying through your credit card.
- ELECTRONIC CLEARING SYSTEM (ECS): Students paying through debit card/net banking/demand draft shall be required to opt for this. Please download the ECS option forms from the website of the University (check your mailbox too), sign them at the respective places and dispatch them along with the admission form to the University.